Each company is unique, and the optimal result will be different. For effective Planning of the generational handover, it is necessary to move quickly and with the help of the most competent professionals. The corporate review period that precedes the delegation of activities to the new generation takes an average of five years.
Studio Godoli will carry out for you:
1. Assessment of the company’s situation.
2. Supporting the founder and the second generation.
3. Creation and sharing of the organizational strategy, thanks to the union of the management’s know-how with advisory support.
4. Possible identification of temporary managers, without personal interests in the company, to be appointed for the time necessary for the transition.
5. Possible identification of equity and debt funds, capable of supporting corporate strategies in the medium and long term.
Entrepreneurs approaching retirement must act with adequate attention to the succession process. Whether you decide to transfer the company to the family or sell it, the goal is to ensure that it is a business with proper management and, therefore, more incredible value.